Register for spring class or a demo class under the appropriate tab below. Contact us with questions.
Check out our full schedule of classes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and bigger kids. Times listed are in CENTRAL STANDARD TIME (CST). Music Together® and Babies Classes will use the Triangle Collection. Rhythm Kids will use the Jaguar Collection. The Prenatal Class will use Music Together Lullabies.
Tuition ranges start from $150 - $190 depending on the class you choose. There is a one time $15 registration fee for new families.
CLICK THE APPROPRIATE TAB BELOW TO VIEW THE CLASS SCHEDULE.
Online Session (Music Together & Rhythm Kids): April 5 - June 14, 2021 (10 weeks) $175.00, Siblings free for our Online session.
Outdoor, in-person Session (Music Together): April 19 - June 18, 2021 (8 weeks) $160.00, Siblings $70 for outdoor in-person session.
Babies Online Session: April 19 - June 18, 2021 (8 weeks) $160.00.
Prenatal Online Session: TBD 2021 (6 weeks) $175.00.
With Music Together & Rhythm Kids Online and Babies Online classes, you will receive:
- Two, mini-classes each week for 8-10 weeks (1 live - approx. 30 minutes; and 1 recorded - approximately 20-25 minutes)
- Access to FNFM’s private webpage where you will have access to all mini-class recordings, special videos, musical craft ideas, story times, sing-alongs and much more created especially for you by your teacher!
- The current collection songbook, CD and download code. New music!
- Loads of music making activity ideas to do at home
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games and more
- Supplementary videos produced by Music Together Worldwide
- Unlimited make-ups scheduled with ease through our online make-up scheduler
Your Prenatal Music Class will include:
- Six weekly classes, 75-90 minutes each, led by a registered music therapist
- The opportunity to bond with your baby and support family
- Making personalized playlists to assist you along labor
- A download of Music Together's Lullabies album
- Relaxation, massage, and imagery techniques