Music Together Online FAQs
With Music Together Online, you will receive:
- Two mini-classes each week for 10 weeks 1 live - approx. 30 minutes; and 1 recorded - approx. 20-25 minutes
- Access to our private web page where you will have access to all mini-class recordings, special videos, musical craft ideas, story times, sing-alongs and much more created especially for you by your teacher!
- The Bongos collection songbook, CD and download code. New music!
- Loads of music making activity ideas to do at home
- Down-loadable and printable material, including coloring pages, musical games that correlate to the Bongos Collection
- Supplementary videos produced by Music Together Worldwide
- Unlimited make-ups scheduled with ease through our online make-up scheduler
How do online classes work?
- Your classes will be taught by the teacher you know and love, the same teacher you’ve had in your fall and winter classes if you are a returning family. We want to build on these wonderful relationships, knowing that the children right now—and really all of us—need as much comfort, familiarity and routine as possible.
- Each week, we’ll deliver your first class live via Zoom at your scheduled class time. All you need to do to join the class is click on the link we email you. We invite you to join the class a few minutes before the start time so you can chat with your teacher and with the other families. This time will allow you and your children to visit with familiar friends.
- Your teacher will record your second class of the week and send you the link so you can watch the recordings anytime. Remember that in early childhood learning, repetition is good, repetition is good, repetition is good!
- We will make safe arrangements to ensure you receive your Bongos materials on or before your first day of class.
Is there a change in tuition costs?
The tuition for our fall Bongos Collection will be a family fee of $175 (there will be no sibling fee). We will be starting a scholarship fund for those who may be able to pay more. We know many families have been hit hard with our new reality. Please stay in touch. As a small business, we want to stay afloat as well. However, we will do everything we can to keep our community together.
Register for your favorite class today! We will continue to keep our regular class size so classes are filling quickly. Once you are registered, we will get your materials to you as quickly as possible so you can begin using them at home right away. You will also have access to all our videos so you can start enjoying the Bongos collection now. Fall Schedule
THANK YOU for your continued support!
Music has always been a great tool to bring people together. Now more than ever, we need to feel connected to those around us. We hope you will stay with us through this difficult time and give us the opportunity to continue our mission of bringing people together and making the world a better place through music.